The holidays are all about spending time with family and friends. And one of the best places to get together is outside—hiking your favorite trail, hitting the slopes, or hosting a fire pit party at home. Wherever the season takes you, Stanley’s got the gear you need to make the most of every moment.
Ways to warm up on a chilly day
There’s nothing like watching the sun come up while sipping your morning coffee or tea around a roaring campfire. Or enjoying a cozy mug of cocoa after a day spent playing in the snow. To keep your favorite drinks toasty-warm, be sure to take along these cold-weather essentials:
- The Legendary Bottle (1.5 qt) – This rugged, stainless-steel vessel is sized so you can bring enough to share with the crew. Double-wall vacuum insulation means your coffee stays hot for 40 hours. This iconic bottle is also available in beautiful new Hammertone Lake.
- The Trigger-Action Travel Mug (16 oz) – Designed to fit your vehicle’s cup holder, this vacuum-insulated mug keeps your favorite beverage hot for hours. Keep those mittens on; just press the button for one-handed sipping on the go.
- The Titanium Camp Mug (12 oz) – Perfect for when you need to pack light. This mug is constructed of ultra-tough, ultra-light titanium – toss it in your backpack and sip as you snowshoe.
Hydration matters—all year ’round
Even when the weather is brisk, it’s important to drink plenty of water during your outdoor activities. Proper hydration can help you regulate your body temperature and reduce the risk of muscle fatigue and injury. Here are three easy ways to stay hydrated, whether you’re snowkiting or birdwatching with friends:
- The IceFlow™ Flip Straw Tumbler (30 oz) – The built-in straw flips up for quick hydration, and then snaps closed for leakproof packing. This insulated tumbler is made to keep your water cold for 12 hours and iced for 2 days—and comes in a range of bold colors, including fresh Polar.
- The IceFlow™ Flip Straw Jug (40 oz) – Take your hydration up a notch with this stainless-steel jug, complete with a built-in flip straw and hook. Perfect for the next neighborhood ice hockey game!
- Fast Flow Water Jug (2 gal) – Made for group gatherings or winter team sports - this insulated jug is available in new Peach Whip, and in Green and Polar.
Start the party and keep it going
Tailgating, après ski, or for hosting cocktail parties on the patio—’tis the season for stainless-steel bartending gear from Stanley. These sleek-yet-durable items promise years of memorable gatherings with your favorite people:
- The Happy Hour Cocktail Shaker Set – Shake up an icy martini or Manhattan for your guests with this six-piece set. Includes a strainer lid with a twist-to-lock top to prevent leaks, a reamer for juicing, a jigger cap and two stainless-steel rocks glasses.
- The Everyday Tumbler (10 oz) – This versatile tumbler is perfect for keeping winter cocktails or mocktails at the ideal temperature.
- The Stay Chill Beer Pint (16 oz) – Cheers to this longtime Stanley favorite. This insulated, stainless-steel pint comes with a froth-friendly, secure-fit lid and a built-in bottle opener.
- The Big Grip Beer Stein (24 oz) – Sized to hold two bottles of beer, our insulated, stainless-steel stein will keep things cold all party long.
Searching for great gift ideas for winter adventures? Don’t miss our Holiday Gift Guide. There’s something for everyone – including you!