It’s been a long day - at the office, the studio, working from home, wherever you put in your hours. But now you’re finally off the clock. You grab a cold beer from the fridge, crack it open, and plop down on your couch to review your Facebook event invites and plan your next move.
Hey, looks like your buddy is throwing a get-together tonight at his place and it’s a potluck! That sounds dope… But you’ve been so busy you haven’t gone shopping this week. Even worse, the party starts in an hour and (let’s be honest) cooking ain’t exactly your forte. What are you gonna do so you don’t show up empty handed - or worse, with boring, store-bought chips and dip?
The answer is right in front of you, my friend, ice cold and refreshing as it perspires in your hand: beer. No, we’re not talking about skipping the party, finishing a six-pack by yourself and watching Netflix. We’re talking about whipping together a batch of our bomb-ass, party-ready Beer Cheese Dip.
So simple even the non-culinary inclined - and slightly buzzed - can make it, this classic beer cheese dip is a gooey, rich treat ideal for tailgating, camping, parties or just a chill afternoon enjoying a couple cold ones with friends. Make it ahead of time and throw it in one of our Adventure Vacuum Crock Pots to keep it bubbling and hot for up to 12 hours. That way, if your party destination is sans stove, you’ve still got hot g'nosh on tap. So go ahead, crack another brew-dog and toast to cheesy, boozy goodness.
Stanley’s Bomb Beer Cheese
- 1 8 oz package of shredded cheese
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 8 oz package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup beer (your choice)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
The How To:
- Melt the cream cheese in a large saucepan over medium heat; stir in the cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, beer, and garlic salt. Sip your beer to stay hydrated.
- Heat, stirring continually, until all the cheese is melted.
- Pour the hot cheese mixture into the Adventure Crock to keep warm and done!
- Serve with your favorite vessel for hot cheese perfection - pretzel bites, tortilla chips, veggies, bread. Not sure what to serve with your beer cheese? Here’s a tip: EVERYTHING TASTES GOOD DUNKED IN BEER CHEESE.
- Open another beer and marvel at that molten cheese magic you’ve brought into this world.
That’s it! Easy, huh? We encourage you to customize your take on beer cheese. Add your own flavor to the dip and own it. Try a different style beer, sauteed hot peppers, caramelized onions, cooked sausage bits, crispy bacon, salsa - the options are endless! If you feel like showing off your inspired cheesy creations, hashtag #Stanelyness to let the people know!