Protecting North America's Wild Places. Together.
Stanley joined in 2007 to help protect the wild places we love and combat the impacts of climate change. One of the projects we’re especially passionate about is the Wild Olympics Campaign, which is seeking to protect more than 126,000 acres of forest and 464 miles of river on the Olympic Peninsula in our home state.
In honor of this campaign, we created a limited-edition GO Bottle in partnership with artist Gretchen Leggit. Stanley is proud to donate $5 of every purchase to The Conservation Alliance in support of the Wild Olympics Campaign and other important projects.
(Another way you can help is to sign the petition in support of the Wild Olympics Campaign.)
HOORAY FOR THESE WILD PLACES
Here are just some the latest Conservation Alliance success stories, made possible with grants and advocacy:
- Steamboat Creek, Oregon – 99,653 acres protected
- Holy Boulders, Illinois – A climbing area and 46 acres protected
- Moon Rocks at Yellow Creek, West Virginia – 866 acres protected
- Rocky Mountain Front, Montana – 442 acres protected
- Thaidene Nëné Protected Area, Canada – 6,517,651 acres protected
ABOUT THE CONSERVATION ALLIANCE
Since inception in 1989, Conservation Alliance funding has helped save more than 73 million acres of wildlands; protect 3,575 miles of rivers; stop or remove 35 dams; designate five marine reserves; and purchase 17 climbing areas.