Barware Gifts and a Cocktail Recipe for Making Spirits Bright
For the cocktail connoisseurs, beer buffs, and passionate party hosts on your gifting list, we have just the thing: sleek, durable, easy-care barware from Stanley. As you’d expect, every item in our collection is constructed of rugged stainless steel for a lifetime of fireside chats, backyard barbecues, and camping under the stars.
Here are some of our bestselling barware gifts to inspire your holiday shopping:
- Master Unbreakable Hip Flask: The New York Times notes the solid Master Flask has "the pleasing heft of a heavy-bottomed cocktail glass." Sleek design meets superior, unbreakable construction in our toughest flask yet.
- Classic Easy Fill Wide Mouth Flask: Our Classic flask conjures "can-do campfires," according to The New York Times. The retro look, portable size, and slim silhouette means that it can slip seamlessly into any fireside gathering.
- Adventure Happy Hour Cocktail Shaker Set: Comes complete with a shaker, strainer lid, citrus reamer, jigger cap, and two double-wall rock glasses.
- Adventure Nesting Shot Glass Set: Features four 2-oz shot glasses that nest neatly inside each other, along with a stainless-steel carrying case.
- Classic Outdoor Growler Gift Set: We paired our 64-oz growler—designed to keep beer frosty all day—with four stacking tumblers.
- Classic Bottle Opener Beer Stein: This smart 24-oz beer stein has a bottle opener built right in, a flip-up lid, and a heavy-duty handle.
For more gifting ideas, check out Gifts For The Mixologist and Gifts For The Beer Enthusiast. Or browse Stanley’s complete Holiday Gift Guide.
HIGH MAINTENANCE COCKTAIL
Great barware calls for a great cocktail recipe. This delicious whiskey libation for two comes from Miranda in the Wild, who describes it as “a personal favorite of mine.”
4 oz whiskey
1½ oz sweet vermouth
½ oz orange juice (fresh-squeezed makes all the difference)
1-3 dashes of bitters
1 spoonful of maraschino cherries with juice (Luxardo is recommended)
Combine all ingredients, shake and sip merry.