Backpacking. Car camping. Canoe camping. Bike camping. Glamping. RVing. Or just setting up a tent in your backyard. However you like to experience the great outdoors, Stanley’s got the insulated, stainless-steel equipment you need. All built tough for wherever you roam.
Now that the weather is starting to warm up, there’s never been a better time to pick up some durable, new Stanley gear to celebrate the return of camping season.
GREAT COOK SETS FOR GREAT MEALS
Powdered eggs and instant noodles have their place. But you can’t beat fluffy pancakes and crispy bacon for breakfast, or a hot and hearty stew for dinner. All it takes is a little planning and the right tools—namely, stainless-steel cookware from Stanley’s Adventure Series:
- The Full Kitchen Base Camp Cook Set gives you everything you need to prep, cook, serve, and clean up. All 21 pieces nest together into a compact, convenient bundle.
- The Even-Heat Camp Pro Cook Set includes a stock pot, saucepan, and frying pan for cooking up a storm. Three-ply construction means your food heats evenly.
- The All-in-One Fry Pan Set is the perfect choice when French toast, omelets, burgers, and stir-fry are on the menu.
- The Bowl + Spork Compact Cook Set is a real space-saver, featuring a cook pot, serving bowl, spork and lid that nest together.
RISE AND SHINE WITH FRESHLY BREWED COFFEE
There’s nothing like sipping a hot cup of your favorite coffee while watching the sun come up. Check out these favorites:
- The Perfect-Brew Pour Over Set includes a matching, 12-oz, vacuum-insulated Camp Mug. The stainless-steel filter means no paper filters are needed, making this a sustainable option.
- The Cool Grip Camp Percolator (1.1 qt) brews up to 6 cups of delicious coffee in less than 10 minutes. There’s also a removable, silicone grip, so you can safely take the percolator off the heat.
- The Stay-Hot French Press (48 oz) makes 6–8 cups at a time, and then keeps your brew nice and hot for 4 hours.
HAPPY HOUR UNDER THE STARS
Toast the great outdoors with go-anywhere barware. The super-strong, super-light Titanium Multi Cup (10 oz) is the perfect one-can cooler. The next morning, it turns into a coffee cup. For crafting cocktails, don’t leave home without these stainless-steel bartending essentials: The Easy Fill Wide Mouth Flask (8 oz) with its never-lose cap and The Happy Hour Cocktail Shaker Set—complete with a removable reamer, strainer lid, jigger cap, and two stainless-steel rocks glasses.
KEEP THE CHILL GOING FOR HOURS
Unless you’re backpacking, a dependable cooler is a must-have for camping—not to mention road trips, backyard parties, and picnics. Stanley’s Adventure Series gives you plenty of options, from The Easy Carry Lunch Cooler (7 qt) to The Easy Carry Outdoor Cooler (16 qt) and The Cold For Days Outdoor Cooler (30 qt). All with double-wall foam, rugged latches, and leak-resistant gaskets.
Last but not least is The Fast Flow Water Jug (2 gallons). Ideal for staying hydrated around the campsite, the double-wall foam insulation keeps water cold for 13 hours (or iced for two days). This jug also makes a great handwashing station. And when the camping trip is over, you can use it at your next BBQ or kids’ softball game.
CAMP WITH CARE
A few more tips for a fun, safe, and memorable adventure: plan ahead, be prepared, leave no trace, leave wildlife alone, and don’t forget the first aid kit. To learn more, check out these 10 Outdoor Safety Tips To Protect Yourself, Others & The Environment.